Thursday, January 31, 2013

Designer Visions Show 2013


This year Hearst Design Group partnered with 48 Hour Film Project in an exciting competition where filmmakers shot their films in three incredibly chic rooms at 250 West Street designed by Matthew Patrick Smyth, David Rockwell, and Antony Todd.




The color on the walls is from the new collection of Benjamin Moore paints called "Notre Dame, CSP-570". It's calming, chic and sophisticated. The mirror is an antique from the 40's and the Sofa is covered in a Schumacher neutral ikat fabric. The pop of color comes from the simple red velvet pillows and gold piping. Guess who is adding gold piping to her throw pillows??


All kitchens have Ann Sachs tiles, Jenn Air applicances and Poggenpohl cabinets.


An antique French door as a backdrop with a vintage glass inset. Great find and the perfect fit!



An Aussie event designer who opened Antony Todd Inc in 1995. 
His pared down but sophisticated style comes with an affinity to classical forms, either antique or modern. 






Almost the same feel as Matthew's Living Room only a little more urban and young. The kitchen in this apartment was the star though. Would have loved to add some sheer fabric roman shades on those windows! 


Loved the vintage glass tiles from Ann Sachs! The sexiest and most glamorous tile I've ever seen.



Ikat Dedar fabric on headboard. Tell me where else did you see this? 
CLUE: The event was in 2011.






A powerhouse in the Industry of Architecture and Interior design, David built commercial projects such as Terminal 5, the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, W Hotels and many others. 
This apartment was executed to have a bohemian and organic feel to it that not many architects of his caliber get to do very often.







Color of the wall: Benjamin Moore - Cool Breeze
Very textured fabrics. Egg Collective Side tables in Bronze and concrete.






A dark wool covering with stitching detail makes this room super cozy.


A Cork wall and a dreamy blue shade to go with it


This color is perfect for any room with lots of light! 
Benjamin Moore - French Toile... though I would call it "Heavenly Blue"!


I can't say I agree with these two patterns together... 




11 comments:

  1. you're in point of fact a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've done a excellent activity on this topic!


    Stop by my blog post hostgator coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.

    Here is my webpage :: reverse cell phone lookup

    ReplyDelete
  3. An external thrombosed hemorrhoid generally develops over
    time. In this treatment the patient is injected with saline solutions or chemicals that facilitate the shriveling of hemorrhoids.
    First, there are hemorrhoid treatments you can use such as applying hemorrhoid creams, pills,
    and ointments to soothe the affected area.

    Here is my web blog; hemroid treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am going through issues with your RSS.
    I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else having identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Feel free to visit my blog post: hostgator coupon

    ReplyDelete
  5. When covering the area, it should be enough to use a regular bandage.
    After all, they can be readily sourced from the internet. After throughly washing the area then placing ice
    on top of acne will support with the swelling and pain.


    Have a look at my weblog; how to get rid of warts asap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently, the duct tape, or any other tape, suffocates the wart as it cuts off
    oxygen and alloww the body's immune system to kill the wart. Touching your chin frequently will transfer these germs and dirt to the chin area which may result in acne on chin. Extended hair can cause your physique pimples to get worse if you do not wash it typically, and make confident that it is genuinely cleanse.

    Here is my page; How to get rid of warts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favorite reason
    appeared to be at the internet the easiest thing to understand of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while other people consider concerns
    that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the
    nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire
    thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    my page; Diet plans That work fast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing things here. I am very satisfied to peer your post.
    Thanks so much and I'm taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    Also visit my weblog; diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nevertheless, in the event you are breathing so fast you can not have on the conversation, you should decrease the intensity with the
    aerobic activity.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - dumbbell sets

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
    RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Review my page - http://www.ukpharmacyreview.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Εverуthing poѕted ωаs actually vегу reasοnable.
    Ηоwеveг, whаt abοut
    this? ѕuρpοѕe yοu ωгote
    a cаtchіer post tіtle? I mean,
    Ӏ don't want to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added something that grabbed folk'ѕ attention?
    I mean "Designer Visions Show 2013" іs a little boring.
    Yοu ѕhould glance аt Yahoo's front page and watch how they write news titles to get people to open the links. You might add a video or a related picture or two to grab people interested about everything've written.
    Just my оρіnion, it ωould maκе
    уour ρоstѕ а little bіt moгe interesting.


    Chесk out my homеρagе :
    : diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete